Friday, January 31, 2014

Mini Album #3

This is my final post of the mini albums I made for Christmas gifts.   I made them for non scrapbookers so I made the photomats 4.5" x 6.5" so that they would fit 4x6 pictures without cropping.  This is the album I gave to my mom and she loved it.  The albums made a nice dent in my stash which despite my best efforts seems to grow when I am not looking.  I used some Phyllis Harris and Echo Park stamps from Unity on the photo/journalling mats.  I liked the look of stamping on patterned paper and I am going to try it again.



Here is a video of all the albums I made since its hard to get good pictures of the albums themselves.



Supplies used:  Unity Stamps, Stickles, DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms paper, Spellbinders Flying Beauties, MS Doily Lace Punch, AC Glitter Paper, Bling

14 comments:

  1. WOW These are great projects and I am sure everyone appreciate the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you made albums and used so many Unity stamps in it. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous albums! Do you have a link for how the pages were made? I haven't made a mini in ages, and I really like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shona, I don't have a link. I played around watched you tube for binding and covers and went from there. If you use the contact me form I will call you amd explain it to you. For some reason I think you aren't far from me so we might be able to figure something out

      Delete
  4. Awesome album and beautiful journal mats to add to your album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an Amazing idea, Corrie!! The albums are beautiful!! Great job!! Thanks for sharing the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your minis! What a thoughtful present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing gifts! Such work, but all done with love. Thanks so much for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great albums! Such a thoughtful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another Great mini album Corrie! love the paper piecing on the dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty! i love seeing mini albums put together so beautifully like yours is! thanks for sharing it
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fun is this…what a great gift. i love minis and this is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful albums - you're the queen of minis! What a wonderful gift to give!

    ReplyDelete