Friday, December 13, 2013

Volunteer Thank You

I made these cards to go with a small gift that I will be giving to the volunteers in the Preschool Class I teach at church.  I will post the gift after this week (no sneak peaks) but I wanted to make a nice thank you card to go with the gift to let them know how appreciated they are.  I love teaching the 2 and 3 year olds but lets be honest it can be a challenging age group and these are people who actually want to be there and I can't thank them enough for making a difference in the life of a small child.


Supplies used: EP Be Mine Paper, Spellbinders Blossom 2, Spellbinders SW Blossom Tags and Accents, Unity Stamps Blossom Stackers. Distress Ink, Bling

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant easel card, Corrie. I'm sure the volunteers will appreciate your creative effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. It is so nice to acknowledge a volunteer. I am sure the card will be a hit. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I am sure they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning flower center!! beautiful work
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the gift next week! :)

    ReplyDelete